PRIVATE GULET CRUISES " Guaranteed departs For Families - Firms and Companies - Student groups - Sport Clubs -Weddings Ceramony or Honeymooners " ( 8 Days - 7 Nights) Tour Starts: (May to October): Departs regularly every Saturday - Mondays afternoon at 15:00pm Marmaris Marina.. (ask your departure dates !!)
- Cruising with boats 4 - 5 - 6 - 8 and 10 cabins from 16 mt up to 32mt Gullets.
- Standart Class, Luxe Class and De Luxe Class Traditional Turkish Wooden Gullets on your demand
- Just sitback and enjoy your holiday.
- Your holiday begins the moment you make your booking. From then on you can count down the days until you step off the plane onto Turkish soil.
- Our representative will be at the airport to meet you and take you in an air conditioned minibus to your gulet, if you request a transfer.
- During the welcome meeting, when you drink your champange with caviare, you will be introduced to your captain and crew. They will do everything they can to make your holiday all you would like it to be. Including helping to plan your itinerary. Your captain will know these coastal waters like the back of his hand.
- Talk to him about the sort of places you would like to visit and the things you would like to do
- On the first step , the most important thing is your decision about how many people will be on board. This make clear how many cabins on the gullett , will be fit for you.
- On the second step , just decide on which date period is suitable for you and how many days your Blue Dream will go on.
- On the third step , you can calculate your Blue Dream's cost depending on the values which are shown as below;
DAY 1 - Saturday: We transfer you from Dalaman airport to your yacht in Marmaris Harbour. At 15:00pm when all members of your group have arrived the skipper will welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the trip. For your first night on board we'll stay in the harbour so that you may get acquainted at leisure with lively Marmaris. (Depending on your request and on weather conditions you may stay in Kadirga Bay on this night). (D)
DAY 2 - Sunday: After breakfast we depart for the lunch to Kuyruk Buku. Till the afternoon time you will have a funfull time on around of Kuyruk Buku bays. Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, fishing... Later in the afternoon we'll sail on to Bedri Rahmi Bay, "creator" of the blue voyages. We'll anchor in this lovely place for the night, and have your dinner in this lovely and virgin nature wonders bay. This bay got its name one of the most popular painter of Turkey. (B,L,D)
DAY 3 - Monday: If you wish you can follow the sunrise from the hills of Bedri Rahmi Bay, after this nature wonder you will have your breakfast and you will sail to Gocek Island. Even before you anchor to Yassica Island for the dinner, you will eat your lunch in Boynuz Buku. (B,L,D) .
DAY 4 - Tuesday: After the breakfast on Yassica Island we will move to Fethiye harbour. A minibus will be ready there to take us to the famous lagoon "Oludeniz" or "Sakli Kent" (Both are extra Tours). The long, white sand and pebble beach extends far into the sea causing the clear water to shimmer bright turquoise. When we return to the yacht, dinner will be ready. Later on you'll surely spend some time in town or spend the night in Samanlik Bay if you wish. (B,L,D)
DAY 5 - Wednesday: On this day we'll set sail for Tersane Island for the lunch. Many centuries ago the people of this region built their wooden ships here. You can still see ruins of the ancient shipyard. After 5 c'lock tea on Batik Hamam Bay, a short trekking to Aga Limani. The gullet will meet us in this lovely bay for the dinner. (B,L,D)
DAY 6 - Thursday: Early wake up for the breakfast on Delik Island. After breakfast, there we'll be met by a river boat which will take us to the site of ancient Caunos (Extra Tours and p.p. €50.00EU) in the delta of Dalyan river and then up river further to the sulphur mud baths, supposedly very cleansing for your skin (extra). The extensive sandy beaches of Dalyan delta are one of the last breeding places of the Mediterranean sea turtle (Caretta-Carettas). At the end of the excursion (if you joined) we will anchor at Ekincik Bay for the dinner. (B,L,D)
DAY 7 - Friday: After breakfast we'll set sail to Paradise Island for the lunch where we'll spend some time swimming, surfing, sunbathing, fishing and snorkelling. Then with the setting sun we'll make fast for Marmaris quay. (B,L,D)
DAY 8 - Saturday: Day to Say Good bye: Our last breakfast together then it will be time so say goodbye until we meet again, some other time for another cruise. (B)
MEALS: Full board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) included in the cruise itinerary. Except breakfasts daily hot drinks (Tea, Coffee) and other Drinks are EXTRA payable and can be have from the Minibar on board.